Papa's Bistro has been in the catering industry for over 20 years. We take pride in our ability to turn an idea into a spectacular event that will leave you and your guests mesmerized by the luxury and attention to detail.
Luxury & Tradition
The very roots of Papa’s Bistro catering are embedded into our commitment to luxury and tradition. Our policy is that every party must exceed your expectations. We work with local companies and venues to ensure that your event will never be forgotten.
Our customers come first:
The food was incredible as well as the service, the attention to detail was impeccable. It’s a wonderful company that really cares about their customers. They went above and beyond to make sure my daughter had the day of her life.
How to place orders:
*A minimum of 48 hours is required for all orders.
*24 hour notice will be accepted only as our schedule permits. Substitutions may be necessary.
-The minimum order for any menu item is for ten (10) guests.
-All guest numbers must be finalized 24 hours prior to the function.
Cancellations- Cancellations will only be accepted with 24 hours notice. (No Exceptions.)
- We normally schedule your delivery 30 minutes prior to your event’s start time. However, because of varying traffic patterns and delivery schedule demands your food could arrive anywhere from 30 minutes to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled eat time.
- All deliveries and buffet set-ups within a fifteen mile radius of our location will be billed at a rate of $20.00 per delivery for cold menu items and $28.00 per delivery for hot menu items which includes a pick up the following day. Deliveries outside of that radius will be prorated accordingly.
- Weekend deliveries are billed at a rate of $50.00 per delivery on Saturdays and $75.00 per delivery on Sundays
- If your event requires equipment, such as coffee urns or chafing dishes, or other non-disposable items, these will generally be picked up the next business day after noon . Please be sure to let us know if the equipment should be picked up in a room other than where it was delivered. There is a nominal fee for the pick up and processing of equipment.
- This equipment is the responsibility of the company placing the order. If any equipment is damaged or stolen during the twenty-four hour period following delivery, a replacement fee will be charged. RENTALS & SERVICE
- If you would like to enhance your event with silver service, china, glassware, flatware, linens, tables and/or chairs - or if you require attendants, such as waiters or bartenders, please let us know and we will be happy to give you a price quote. PRICING & BILLING
- All prices reflect per person charges unless otherwise indicated. Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- A tax exempt number must be given by all non-taxable accounts to be kept on file by our accounting department.
- Parties of a more elaborate nature requiring a good deal of preparation or those with a total of over $500 will receive a formal proposal and contract to sign. A signed contract will be required to guarantee your event. If your event has a total of over $1,000, we will need a deposit to seal the contract. Contracted events require payment at the time of service unless other arrangements are made in advance
- Generally all invoices are mailed immediately following the function and are due in fifteen (15) days with finance charges added on all invoices paid later than thirty (30) days .